As you must know, with the years Google has become a must ... It is important to exist in his eyes to be visible on the first few pages of research. So when you optimize your site or your blog, you must create good content and get links. The present article will advise you on optimization "on site", which is the improvement of the site itself and optimization "off site", which is to maximize everything that is outside the site especially the external links.
4 tips to improve your Google positioning
1. RSS feed: Set it up to be alerted
You can set up an RSS feed and then send pings indicating that you are posting something on your Website. This is a simple and convenient way to be constantly alerted about a news area that interests you. The feeds update is automatic and constant, without you having to connect to your favorite information sites.
2. Keywords and SEO: Review them in all your pages!
Your primary goal is to give your keywords a strong force through a pyramid structure. The key words will reinforce the big keywords.
Keep in mind that Google does not consider a site for a keyword, but rather a page for a keyword, supported by pages that are hot on the subject. Your primary goal is to position yourself on content and refer users to certain pages you want to rank more.
Upstream, we must ask ourselves how to integrate and identify each key word or major expression. You have two possibilities:
- You are interested in a keyword already known, by creating a list of expressions used by your customers and prospects via a marketing analysis in your search engine. Analyze data in Google Analytics to see what users are looking for to get to your site or blog. Do it also on the forums or technical service to have longer expressions.
- Get new ideas via Google Adwords through the keyword generator tool. It will now be enough to create content for these words in specific pages and optimize your SEO.
3. Internal Mesh and SEO: Improve Your Link Anchors!
In order to improve your natural referencing, you must create and vary the anchors, either with keywords, synonyms or anchors with "here", "there".
When an A page links to a B page, the link text (called anchor text) must follow several rules. Here are the 2 main ones:
- Briefly describe page B, with keywords. The words used in the anchor of the link to B will help page B to go out on all the requests corresponding to these words. To increase the number of queries, do not use the same expression to link to B, but rather 10 or even 20 different expressions. Your links will look more natural to search engines.
- The presence of the link at this point on page A must seem obvious to the net surfers. It has to be well contextualized, must be logical in order to grasp where they should click.
A good link links two pages under the same theme, with rare exceptions. It must fill in the content of the target page and they must be varied.
4. Generate SEO: Create a blog!
Creating a blog is probably a long-term task, but it will help to get your Website up and running by creating articles, images and links that will allow you to position yourself on certain keywords.
If you have an e-Commerce site, create links from your blog to your e-Commerce site to refer prospects to your product listings.
This requires hard and regular work because if your site has no content or links, it will not be considered by Google.
Our experts in analytics and social media can support you in your efforts to improve your positioning on search engines. Contact us now!